I’ve been asked by several people to share more information about the outfits I’ve been posting on Instagram, so I’ve decided to make a weekly IG wrap-up of my looks on the blog. Now y’all can get the scoop on where to get the looks plus discount codes!
1. Mama’s Sunday’s Best- I wore this printed Lilly Pulitzer maxi (similar) last Sunday to church and got tons of compliments! This dress always makes me feel like a princess and it’s so comfortable! I added a colorful Sweet Tea Jewels bangle stack to give my arm a little party! (Use code: southernlife20 for 20% off your next order)
2. Girl in a Country Song- I styled my cowboy boots and blush shorts with this silky soft grey fringe tank from So-Lace Boutique for a day at the Carolina Country Music Fest with my husband. I knew it would be sweltering hot, so I braided my hair into a side Dutch braid for a cute hair style that gave me day 2 waves and kept my hair out of my face.
3. Gypsy Traveler- this cheetah shirt and dyed purple shorts from Flirt Boutique are two of my favorite pieces this summer! I styled them together to run errands around town, but I’ve also worn them separately with completely different options. The cheetah shirt is by one of my favorite clothing companies, Chaser. All of their shirts have that soft worn-in favorite concert shirt feel, so I always gravitate towards them in my closet. The shorts can be worn dressed down like this or paired with a silk tank and wedges for a summer time date night outfit.
4. Pineapple Me Crazy- I spotted this pineapple dress from Flirt Boutique in their Instagram, and it was love at first sight! I immediately called the store and asked Courtney to hold it for me before someone else scooped it up. This dress is so fun for summer, and the shape fits me perfectly in all the right places. I am obsessed with pineapples this summer for a NEUTRAL! (Yes I totally just made that statement!) I wore it out to dinner and a movie with Derrek, and he made me feel like we were dating again with all of the compliments he showered me with.
5. Tropical in my Mind- Didn’t I just say I was obsessed with pineapples? When I saw this tank over on Lazy J’s Instagram, I had to have it! This tank is made out of the softest material, and I throw it on all of the time! I love pieces that are breastfeeding friendly, so this scoop neck was right up my alley! It pairs perfectly with jean shorts, bright colored shorts, knotted with a maxi skirt or worn with my favorite ripped up jeans!
6. Baby, you’re a Firework- after a few days at the beach with the family, we were All ready to head home. we had plans down in the inlet for Memorial Day, but hanging out at a friend’s house in the country for a cookout sounded more fun for us! Indigo blue tie dye is one of my current fashion obsessions (who am I kidding, all tie dye is my favorite right now), and when my mom gave me this Vera Wang top from Kohl’s (similar), I fell in love. I’ve worn it styled so many different ways! For the cookout, I paired it with a pair of simple white shorts, Sweet Tea Jewels bangles, Younique lipgloss, and these fabulous platinum sandals from Lila Rose Boutique. I’ve actually gotten out of hand with my shopping from Lila Rose Boutique because everything is SO cute! They are having a 40% off sale right now, so head over and scoop up a pair of these sandals before they are all gone! Use code: partyon at checkout.
I’m going to try to do this weekly in addition to my spotlight fashion blog posts so y’all get the scoop on all my fashion favorites! I’m always looking for a deal, so I’ll be sure to include any coupon codes I find during my round ups! If you have any questions about my outfits, just send me a message and I’ll be sure to answer asap!