It’s here. It’s here. It’s really here! Holiday shopping is upon us; it is THANKSGIVING week, and the deals are blowing my mind. I always wait until Black Friday to buy for Christmas, and if you’re shopping like me, you should take advantage of all the discounts and rack up while you can! I really love making holiday gift guides because it compiles all the things that I’ve been looking at and puts it all together with a neat little bow for my viewing pleasure.
This one is all for the men in your life! Before the thought of babies, I would go above and beyond for my man when it came to gift giving. Why should it change after marriage and kids? My hubby is the type to go out and buy things for himself when he wants or needs them, so I try to find unique things that he would never purchase and surprise him for the holidays! He isn’t a frivolous type of guy, so everything I buy has a purpose, but I also make sure he will think it’s really cool! I really like adding in things that could be for your father, brother or son so you can get all of them taken care of as well.
- Blue suede shoes – these go with everything! Even if you initially want to disagree, take my advice! I’ve found that Derrek would wear the same shoes every day if I didn’t step in. I love these Clark shoes because they go with everything and are really nice quality so he can wear them for a few years.
- warrior hoodie – Man bun not included, ladies! We love all of the Spritiual Gangster clothes and they are so perfect so slip on over a tee shirt and with a pair of jeans or sweats. Derrek has never complained about anything I have purchased from there, so I get him new things throughout the year.
- wooden watch – Becauss it’s a watch…made out WOOD! I LOVE this company and I’ve followed them for a while on Instagram. I have always wanted to buy Derrek a watch but didn’t know what style he would like. When I saw these I KNEW he would love it, and I couldn’t help myself because it’s stunning.
- army jacket – The perfect neutral coat for winter. Everyone in our family has this jacket and it goes with everything! I love this olive color and it works perfectly for layering. That is just what we need here with our South Carolina temps.
- Dollar Shave Club – Because I’m tired of Derrek stealing my razors! I love this idea because it gets shipped to your house (win), you never have to remember to buy them at the store (win) and I don’t go to find a razor now and realize that Derrek has taken it to use on his beard.
- Sub Fleece Joggers – Derrek works out all year round so I always like to keep his outfits updated because he thinks its acceptable to go in torn shorts and a tank top to the gym! These grey fleece joggers work with everything. You know how much I love neutral pieces!
- iFit – This is such a great present for any work out junkie, and I’m so excited to give Derrek his for Christmas! THESE ARE ON SALE during Black Friday!
- sunglasses – ON SALE – I have these and Derrek would always grab them to wear, so I decided to get him a pair since they look good on him anyway. These neutral black frames pair well with any outfit. so it works really well for a low maintance guy!
- Skechers– LOVING all the new styles of Skechers shoes, and when I saw these oiled leather boots I couldn’t stop thinking about them for Derrek. These are so manly and perfect! I really like the brown color and how you really could wear black with them if you wanted.
- Duffel Bag – When we go on trips I normally pack Derrek’s stuff in my bag abut now that the kid are older and require so much stuff they normally take up most of the room in the bag. I’m over trying to stuff everything in and squeeze it to close so now I figured the best route was to get Derrek his own bag. I hit the jackpot at Nordstrom. They have the most amazing men’s duffel bags and I really love this grey one! I love grey and the bag is really cool, I think I could many use it for myself as well, ha!